Chiropractic & Craniosacral Therapy
Our team of chiropractors all work together and are collectively here 7 days/week. We all have similar training and skills and you are welcome to see one or all of us with seamless collaborative results.
- Pregnancy: We help your pregnancy be more comfortable than most think is possible. We gently and effectively treat pain in the hips, pelvis, legs, hands, low backs, upper backs, necks, headaches, ribs and round ligaments. And most importantly, we set your pelvic alignment for the best possible labor and delivery
- Newborns: We give all the newborns of our pregnant patients a first free structural wellness check with craniosacral care. We belive this is one of the best gifts we can give as this helps babies unwind from their birth, balance to their new world and reduce any little shifts that they may end up growing up around if unchecked. Infant care is also very helpful for any breastfeeding or latch difficulties, physical asymmetries, colic, or digestive concerns.
- Post Natal Care: We help analyze and support these recovering body’s through physical care and education. We check your abdominal muscles and teach you how to safely move and get strong again. Knowing how the strains shift from pregnancy to motherhood, and only get more difficult as that baby is gaining pounds by the day, we are here to help keep you together and going strong.
- Children: It is such a relief to have a warm caring office to take our growing ones to as they crash and tumble their ways through life. Some common issues that can be much improved with chiropractic care include ear infections, growing pains, asthma and constipation. This is also a sweet way for your children to have positive and fun times at the doctor’s office and to begin to listen to their bodies and learn how to communicate when it has needs.
- Jaw and Sinus: We have a few unique tricks for opening up these spaces with internal work that can be incredibly helpful. We work the muscles around your jaw including those in your mouth and around the internal joint space. And we use balloons in the sinuses to manually open those cavities to improve drainage and function (called an endonasal). Yes, it sounds crazy, but many people seek out our office just for this amazing technique.
- Auto Injuries- If you are in an accident, just come here; don’t overthink it. We will help you navigate the whole process of how to work with your insurance and get better quickly. We have chiropractic, massage, and acupuncture on site and make sure you get in all the right hands for a thorough recovery.
- Full Family Wellness- It is common for pregnant women to find us first. Then she brings in the newborn, and realizes she’d like her older child to get care, too. Soon the husband asks, “do they treat guys there”? Of course we do! And when the whole family is getting collective care- they feel better, eat better, parent better and see the wellness world through the same lens for a life of greater synchronicity, self-care and health.
Meet the Providers
Dr. Nancy is the goodest!
–SD (2 years old)
Really wonderful to find someone with experience treating pregnant women! After my car was hit in a car accident and my neck seized I saw another chiropractor who didn’t have the specialized table and experience with pregnant women. I stopped seeing him because I didn’t want to do anything to complicate my pregancy and let 2 months go by before I made an appointment at Growing Care. I am SO glad I did! I feel so much better after the gentle realignment… none of her techniques frightened or concerned me in the slightest but they were extremely effective. Very compassionate, friendly, knowledgeable DCs! Highly recommended!
I am 29 weeks pregnant and was having back pain as well as pain in my chest from my ribs spreading. I was able to book an appointment at the Growing Care Chiropratic center much sooner than any other chiropractor that works with women during pregnancy. I was nervous going in, but instantly felt welcome and at home in their office. The doctor was very caring and took her time to address all the issues I was having. My back now feels Wonderful and I am no longer having chest pains. The table they use is designed to allow you to lay face down without squishing your belly. I highly recommend the Growing Care Chiropractic center!
For a first time Chiropractic appointment, Growing Care exceeded my expectations. Dr. Jess is warm and knowledgeable and made my entire appointment comfortable. I felt she was incredibly thorough and focused on me during my entire appointment and had all the empathy and patients in the world. I am 3 months pregnant and was recently hit by a car while crossing the street. After so much frustration, confusion, and pain, I was relieved to find a practitioner who can help alleviate some of my stress and pain. She is so knowledgeable and was able to give me great advice as well as begin a well thought out treatment plan. I so appreciate Growing Care!